If You Were Gay, Roy If You Were Gay, Roy

Points for effort.

Well, I guess I'm a jerk with no sense of humor then. The voices were too painful to my ears, I'm not kidding or exagerating. Where did you take the audio from?

Well, I see what you're trying to do though. I really like the style and could see great flash coming from you. But you need to improve your audio (I've noticed this in some of your other flashes too). Check on the boards to get some voices actors with good microphones, or get a better mike yourself. You can also find some free tools on the internet to improve the sounds of audio clips.

I don't ever want to see anime people in their underwears ever again though.

Nami-Tsuki responds:

I didn't make the song, it's Avenue Q's.

Better audio means larger file size but okay...

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Hilarious

It was a great flash. I gotta say my favorite scene was the one with the various links.

But seriously, please stop attempting to draw female apparatus on pokemons or on anything at all. Whoever does that is failing tremendously at it.

Otherwise, can't wait for another collab like that.

The Dungeons and Dragons The Dungeons and Dragons

Good fun.

Well, that was good fun. I gotta say though, like Dead Ale Wives's D & D thing, it sure makes roleplayers sounds like complete idiots. Whether it was intentional or not. The voices are a bit too goofy for my taste.

Still, I'll be looking forward to new animations from you.

School 13 - I H8 X-MAS School 13 - I H8 X-MAS

Great flash

Really good flash.

Now I need to find some boxers that says: "I own you all" or even better: "Be ready to get pwned, bitch!". I'm sure that'll get reactions.

Zelda Bloopers 2 Zelda Bloopers 2

Diet sprite.

Holy crap! Link is ripped!!!! Damn, look at those guns. He's been working out apparently.

You have obviously can draw so I'll make it simple: Please consider to stop using sprites. As I was watching this flash, I thought for sure that nothing at all would make me laugh or remotely entertain me but I was wrong. There was one scene, that actually made me laugh, and if you actually only posted that one scene without all of the sprites shenanigan, I would've probably given a better score and it was the one where Link tried to pull off the Master Sword.

Reform! Repent! Less sprites and more drawing!

FC Tells Da Truth FC Tells Da Truth

Alternative.

I drink pepsi.

Catwiskers Christmas 08 Catwiskers Christmas 08

Gneh heh heh.

I had a good laugh. The fact it looks so amateurly done (no offense) gave it its charm. Well, actually, what made me laugh is the fact that you use external sound files to give other characters a voice.

Anyway, good job. The more you work on these, the better you'll get. And hopefully you'll find some more friends to do a little voice acting for you. At gun point, if necessary.

KR47: Secret Santa KR47: Secret Santa

Noice.

Hey, I like this. You might want to make it a bit more fast though. Feels like there's too many long pauses. Anyway, keep pumping these, good job.

Ghosty22 responds:

Thanks, pal!

Cpt Falcon Checkup Cpt Falcon Checkup

Funny, very funny.

*catches breath*... well that was f-cking hilarious.

Zombie-Pimp responds:

thanks man

Epic thing I did. Epic thing I did.

Good and ridiculous but-

Alright, it's pretty good for what it is... a 4 day work. 4 days might seem long but you could've spent WAYYYY more time on it before releasing it instead of just releasing in part (which is a pretty hateful thing to do unless the filesize won't allow otherwise).

If you're going to go for stickman, do not take yourself seriously, don't even attempt to make a storyline, just go with the flow. I don't know where the lily thing is because you're flash is so goddamn short ;) but who cares why they're fighting, as long as they do. Now try to make something at least 2 minutes please.

u-tensity responds:

That will be included in second part.

First time and I don't want to do something big if I don't know if it's good or not, and I really need to know what people like!.