If You Were Gay, Roy If You Were Gay, Roy

Points for effort.

Well, I guess I'm a jerk with no sense of humor then. The voices were too painful to my ears, I'm not kidding or exagerating. Where did you take the audio from?

Well, I see what you're trying to do though. I really like the style and could see great flash coming from you. But you need to improve your audio (I've noticed this in some of your other flashes too). Check on the boards to get some voices actors with good microphones, or get a better mike yourself. You can also find some free tools on the internet to improve the sounds of audio clips.

I don't ever want to see anime people in their underwears ever again though.

Nami-Tsuki responds:

I didn't make the song, it's Avenue Q's.

Better audio means larger file size but okay...

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Hilarious

It was a great flash. I gotta say my favorite scene was the one with the various links.

But seriously, please stop attempting to draw female apparatus on pokemons or on anything at all. Whoever does that is failing tremendously at it.

Otherwise, can't wait for another collab like that.

The Dungeons and Dragons The Dungeons and Dragons

Good fun.

Well, that was good fun. I gotta say though, like Dead Ale Wives's D & D thing, it sure makes roleplayers sounds like complete idiots. Whether it was intentional or not. The voices are a bit too goofy for my taste.

Still, I'll be looking forward to new animations from you.

Fear Unlimited Arena Fear Unlimited Arena

Not again!

Hey, don't want to sh*t on your work or anything as I'm sure you've spend a lot of effort into it. Neither will I praise you for it as you'll have plenty of raving nerds going "OMG TIS THE BESTT!!!!111" comments below and above me.

For some reason, the controls were pretty clunky for me. I hate moving forward whenever I slash and it generally felt ... weird.

But really, what kills it for me and has been a problem for me in the original game (yours, not Devil May Cry, although it might be guilty of it too) is that I'm slashing at an enemy 200 times before it dies. Somehow, I cannot find it anymore fun than .... I don't know, shooting a pillow repeatively.

Here's real suggestion, and I mean REALLY give it a thought. How about less fucking hitpoints for the enemies but throwing more enemies at the player? I'd love to play that kind of game if I could just send dozens of these f*ckers flying in the air. With proper controls of course.